National Client Category Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! As part of our commitment to building brands through winning insights for our clients and customers, the National Client Category Manager is a critical role on our Analytics, Insights, and Intelligence team. The National Client Category Manager is the facilitator between our clients and the Company market analytic resources. This candidate is strategic, creative, organized, and confident presenting ideas and solutions to Company sales associates and the client’s sales and Category Development teams and leadership. As the arbiter of a client’s strategies and direction, this position requires a complete understanding of client brands and objectives, bold thought leadership, excellent communication skills, and the ability to translate complex data into actionable selling solutions. No day is ever the same in this job as the variety of work to be performed evolves weekly, but the importance of managing the Analytics and Insights relationship between Company and the client is the constant.
If you are looking to make a difference as a part of a great team, come, stay, grow and lead with the Analytics, Insights and Intelligence team at the Company! Apply Today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Engages with clients to understand strategies and objectives and communicates those strategies and objectives with Company market level resources.
- Leverages experience to create mutually beneficial solutions for all parties involved.
- Creates insight driven presentations with actionable tactics and strategies.
- Utilizes a broad range of data metrics, tools, and analytics to identify opportunities and deliver insights to our clients and deploying those insights across market level counterparts.
- Prioritizes tasks with the focus on strategic versus tactical activities that deliver stronger ROI.
- Actively builds a skill set by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and developing and maintaining personal networks.
- Bachelor's Degree required; B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Math, Statistics, or Economic fields
- 2-3 years’ Experience in the applicable field (sales and marketing agency or CPG industry solution provider, retailer, or manufacturer)
- Demonstrated ability to work with large data sets; an appetite for numbers and analytics
- Syndicated Data experience: Mastery of IRI, Nielsen, and other relevant platforms preferred
- Experience with application of shopper panel data and geodemographic data sets preferred
- Understanding and application of principles and practices of Category Management (analysis of assortment, pricing, promotion, shelving, shopper) required