At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager to manage company-wide products throughout the product lifecycle. This position will collaborate with business stakeholders to define the vision and scope of the product, develop a roadmap, and identify key measures of success. This individual will serve in a cross-functional role, executing project management, and leading the execution and delivery of assigned projects. This position will also be responsible for the design of complex transformational strategies and maximizing the business value of products, managing major product lines, and bringing those products to market.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to define product scope and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of business processes, use cases, and data needs of stakeholders.
- Perform research to commercialize a product line.
- Work with Leadership to develop product portfolios for IT Service offerings. Develop a strategy for the implementation and rollout of these service offerings.
- Network and collaborate with business units in the company to assess needs across the various business units and identify strategic opportunities to consolidate systems and capabilities.
- Consult with business units to understand current business processes and provide recommendations on how to leverage technology to streamline processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Must have an undergraduate degree in business, management information systems, computer science or equivalent job-related experience; PMI Certification is desired but not required
- 5+ years of experience in project management of varied complexities and scope
- Ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically
- Previous experience taking a product line to market is preferred
- Proficient in Project Management tools (i.e., MS Project) or similar project tool (s)
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers