At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Accounting Supervisor to be responsible for financial statements, G/L, fixed assets and close of the cycle. Provides financial advice and support to their internal Clients to enable them to make sound business decisions, as well as supporting the Divisional Controller with ad hoc projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- General Ledger and Accounting Cycle: Oversees revenue by verifying transaction information; Oversees general ledger integrity by reviewing and approving Journal Entries; Assists in preparation of account reconciliations.
- Analysis Report Preparation: Ensures accurate financial results by participating in the closing of the monthly and annual accounting cycle.
- Forecasting and Budgeting: Creates forecasts and budgets for managers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Systems Improvement and Training: Improves the quality, efficiency, and effectiveness of our processes by recommending/implementing improvements to processes, systems, procedures, and software and to train employees on these improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree required in Accounting or Finance or CPA preferred equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of the financial management process