Senior Director Compensation
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Director of Compensation who will lead a team responsible for strengthening the company’s rewards programs to ensure they are market competitive, performance-based, and contribute to business success. The role will evaluate, develop, analyze and recommend base and variable pay, market pricing, pay structures, and software-based solutions for the company’s compensation program.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Direct team to process and administer pay and/or title changes, transfers, and other compensation-related items requested from the business.
- Develop and document efficient processes for daily/weekly/monthly processes.
- Lead the development and maintenance of company-wide job grading/leveling/career-banding. Manage implementation and communication of structures across all lines of business.
- Works closely with the leaders of the company providing compensation analysis and guidance for team structures, promotions, and equity adjustments.
- Oversee and administer the annual bonus program. Model overall program payouts and various planning scenarios.
- Partner with EBS team to ensure development and design of compensation tools for manager self-service, bonus and incentive plan tracking, and annual merit process.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years of experience in Compensation
- HR Generalist/Business partner background is a plus
- WorldatWork Certified Compensation Professional desired
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills; Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills