Vice President Group Creative Director
We are seeking a highly dynamic and extremely talented Vice President Group Creative Director who will manage the creative standards, both art and copy while leading the creative team. The ideal candidate will have large, integrated cross-channel campaigns and promotional experience as well as solid management experience and the ability to come in ready to lead and develop the team. You are confident and capable of juggling several balls on a regular basis. You effectively gain client confidence as a leader who can be relied upon to manage large-scale, cross-channel deliverables. You continually review and optimize results for every piece of creative work your team produces. Responsible for directing the creative vision for the business and strategic planning, partnering with account leaders in strategic thinking to define project assignments, and develop and execute creative solutions.
- Establish, manage, and maintain the creative direction and goals for specific projects ensuring they fit the Client, brand, and business objectives.
- Oversee assigned projects and new business opportunities ensuring they are the best demonstration of the agency’s creative capabilities. Responsible for meeting project deadlines.
- Develop a team’s knowledge and understanding of the Client’s business, marketing needs, and situations.
- Develop and assess individual team member’s technical skills, professional techniques, training needs, and professional growth while completing assigned projects by the deadline.
- Assign projects to achieve achievable workload balance, effective challenges for each team member’s skill level, and career development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent job-related experience in related field/industry or equivalent experience required
- 15+ years of experience in with at least 4 years in the arena of sales promotions and 4 years consumer products, media, or agency experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Experience managing copywriters or directing art/design (advertising, promotion, and interactive media)
- Proficient at working with creative professionals such as copywriters, vendors, freelancers as well as account counterparts
- Expert technical knowledge of software applications, processes, products, and hardware architecture