Senior Director of Business Development
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Director of Business Development who will be responsible for the direction and management of sales and business development operations including presentation and Request For Proposal (RFP) development, market competitiveness, pricing, and ROI value creation tools as well as overall growth strategies. This is a high visibility position requiring strong leadership skills.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- People management up to the Director level.
- Work extensively with appropriate customer teams within the Company to develop leads and appointments with customers.
- Develop and coordinate the objectives of the overall business development plan with all of the functional departments of the company as necessary.
- Generate new business opportunities within key target customers and develop long-term relationships with key customer/clients.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and prepare and answer RFP questions using knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development/ VP of Operations and respective teams as appropriate to ensure that our customer’s expectations are met and overall business plans and strategies are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in major account sales development/sales management/marketing within the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Working knowledge of syndicated data (IRI, Neilsen, Spectra, etc.)
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating the performance
- Demonstrated ability to provide cross-functional leadership
- Good interpersonal and team building skills