At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a detailed and results-driven Divisional Controller to join the corporate team at our Irvine headquarters. The Divisional Controller is responsible for accounting, budgeting and financial reporting for an assigned division, office or market. The ideal candidate will ensure the application of accounting principles and practices, demonstrating excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting experience combined with exceptional financial analysis skills within organizations that have a minimum of $100 million in revenue.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Completes year-end closing. Generates and distributes Profit & Loss statements to management personnel on a monthly basis.
- Responds to income statement questions as needed.
- Runs Activity Reports and distributes to managers on a monthly basis.
- Assists with various accounting functions and problem resolution as needed.
- Provides financial analysis for Operations monthly and/or as requested.
- Supervise and direct the work of the accounting staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in prior accounting/finance experience
- 8+ years of experience in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Asset, and payroll
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience
- Public Accounting Experience
- Knowledge in an Accounting Software Package