At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a detailed and results-driven Senior Accountant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare financial statements in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for assigned offices/divisions. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle accounting in medium to large organizations that have a minimum of $75 million in revenue.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- General Ledger and Accounting Cycle.
- Ensure accurate financial results by preparing the financial data for the closing of the monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting cycles.
- Protect the Company’s financial assets by reconciling the company’s bank accounts to the General ledger and preparing journal entries.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information preparing spreadsheets and reports.
- Perform expense report tracking administration (Concur) including; audit of reports on an as needed basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or equivalent job-related experience
- Experience with supporting international business units and understanding of fx related accounting and impact to P&L preferred but not required
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers