Retail Operations Manager (ROM)
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Retail Operations Manager (ROM) to be primarily responsible for leading and developing an assigned Retail Selling and Merchandising organization. The ROM will oversee a specific segment of clients and/or retailers within an assigned geography. They are responsible for representing the Company and their designated Clients & Customers through the management of retail store coverage, set/project coverage, executing objectives set forth by Clients, Retailers and/or Business Development Managers and related retail leadership.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain excellent high-performing teams and proactively ensure client Key Performance Indicators are executed consistently by addressing retail issues on an on-going basis. Oversee effective and efficient retail routing and approve all related routing decisions for an assigned region.
- Develop people through training and direct organizational and team development initiatives using performance management tools, including: performance reviews, in-store assessments, individual associate development plans & succession planning documentation.
- Source and identify external talent and integrate new associates into the organization as part of a long-term talent expansion strategy.
- Manage, assist and/or develop expense and/or revenue/operating income budget for area of responsibility based on responsible channel of trade and client(s) responsibility.
- Grow base business and add new business.
- Driving and travel are essential duties and function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business Management or equivalent experience is preferred
- 5+ years of retail experience with associate management
- 1-3 years of successfully managing Retail Merchandisers, P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- Customer and client management
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people