Senior Technical Account Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Technical Account Manager who is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with retail teams and clients by having a strong understanding of all Company technology systems and resources available within the Technology Division. The Senior Technical Account Manager functions as a trusted advisor to the business, acting as the liaison between supported teams (3-5 teams dependent on size/complexity) and the rest of the Technology team.
The Senior Technical Account Manager is responsible for establishing and implementing strategic plans to expand the use of functionality by supported teams, in addition to providing training and project management to drive outstanding results. It is expected that the Senior Technical Account Manager acts as a leader, assisting the ACTS management team with training, mentoring, development of new tools and managing ongoing projects. The Senior Technical Account Manager must have the ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment and be able to make decisions and meet stringent deadlines.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partners and consults with supported teams on implementing new functionality and best practices for technology.
- Seeks opportunities for operational efficiency and effectiveness by collaborating with IT and the business on current and future business needs.
- Able to efficiently troubleshoot reported issues (at the field management level) in all supported technology applications.
- Leads and participates in projects for supported retail teams and IT for new application rollouts, pilot programs, and other special projects as needed.
- Able to identify appropriate technical solutions to business problems and function as the technology expert in the room.
- Works with supervisor training new hires mentoring current associates and as a backup when they are on vacation or unavailable.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Account Manager role
- 1+ year of experience in CRM (Customer Relationship Management Software) or database maintenance
- 2-3 years of CPG (Consumer Package Goods) industry experience preferred
- Exceptionally strong training/presentation experience with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service experience a plus