Senior Director Talent Acquisition
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Director of Talent Acquisition will provide leadership on philosophy, design, and implementation of the recruiting strategy for both professional talent acquisition and high-volume staffing across unique Business Units under the enterprise umbrella. The Senior Director will lead the execution of talent acquisition strategies and innovative solutions required to source and successfully onboard full-time professional, and part-time positions, quickly and efficiently. This role will also lead Recruiting Operations & Technology, Recruiting Compliance, Employment Marketing, Vendor Negotiation, and management. This CEO Lead will be responsible to identify tools and implement technology that will attract, onboard, develop and retain top talent in support of aggressive organizational growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Lead execution of integrated professional and high-volume staffing strategies (internal and external). Partner closely with senior leadership to provide strategic talent acquisition solutions that support aggressive company growth initiatives while keeping within budget constraints.
- On-going innovation around candidate sourcing: including social media, company website, job boards, employee referrals, recruiting tools and agencies where appropriate.
- Coach and develop hiring managers to ensure that they utilize best practices related to sourcing, interviewing and making sound hiring decisions.
- Contribute to the company’s efforts to be an employer of choice as measured by survey results, staff feedback, and turnover.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and leadership to identify, develop and implement recruitment strategies. This includes assessing internal candidates and determining sources for external talent, sourcing passive and diverse candidates and developing talent pipelines for hard to fill positions.
- Maintain positive interpersonal relationships requiring negotiation of critical matters and promote improvement ideas that can influence policy decisions and encourage new ideas.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 10+ years of experience in sourcing and recruitment, in fast-paced, complex environments, preferably global
- 5+ years of experience in a functional leadership position
- 5+ years of experience in a high-volume staffing environment (for example, supporting an on-demand workforce, manufacturing or distribution center, service center, etcetera)
- Advanced knowledge of creative sourcing techniques and platforms
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations