Category Manager SMART Team
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Category Manager who is responsible for providing the integration of syndicated information into presentations using words and graphics, and/or category management business reviews across functions within the assigned marketing area. This role may be dedicated to one Client or may be responsible for Category Management at the division level with multiple Clients. May oversee and lead the work of Category Analysts.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Finalize all data and organize sales story for presentation to Clients, Customers and/or Business Development Manager by developing business insights that are actionable.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Develop Category Management relationships at Clients that establish Company's Business Intelligence Team as the go-to resource for Category Management insights and business process Best Practices.
- Determine and quantify primary business opportunities and key drivers by analyzing data and provide recommendations for business improvement/growth.
- Provide information for Clients, Customers, and Business Development Managers through the use of syndicated or customer-specific data sources.
- Assume the Lead Role as part of the Sales Team in presenting insights, strategies and tactics to business partners.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA Degree is preferred or equivalent job-related experience in Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the applicable field (i.e. sales and marketing agency, Customer, and/or Client)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience if applicable for the specific role
- Analytical and Research skills
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business