Account Manager INEX
At the Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Account Manager to serve as the initial focal point in charge of all daily sales activities for the client-based marketing services. Responsible for aligning daily activities to the company’s strategic goals, implement programs (events) on behalf of the account, execute the account plan, maintain account relationship, and monitor internal and field activity against account expectations. Results will be obtained through effective planning, influence building, and use of resources.
Bring your skills and build your career with IN Connected Marketing Services, the marketing division of the Company, where our focus is on influencing buyer behavior and driving sales through shopper marketing, experiential marketing, in-store event services and more. We form close relationships with leading brands and retailers that matter most. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Gather and monitor account intelligence, document account plans using the appropriate template(s), and collaborate with Account Services team on forecasts.
- Cultivate and develop trusted advisor status with the account, and protect and expand accounts.
- Qualify opportunities, develop winning proposals, and build business justification cases to expand revenue and profit.
- Successfully present reports (i.e. weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews) to all necessary stakeholders to review and improve business impact.
- Observe direct report behavior to identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement; Balance corrective with positive feedback to ensure optimum guidance and performance improvement.
- Leverage motivation as a key enabler of sales performance; Demonstrate and mentor expected sales and service behaviors.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or sales support role
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make oral presentations
- Good interpersonal and team building skills