Workforce Operations Manager
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Workforce Operations Manager who will be responsible for providing key financial and operational support to the business unit. This role will work closely with the Director or VP of the unit and other leaders to identify and deliver key recommendations to make a discernible operational difference with accurate and insightful data analysis. This position will use a variety of tools to create, edit, and analyze complex reports, graphs, and presentations. The Workforce Operations Manager takes ownership of projects and oversees to its successful completion by effectively utilizing all the necessary resources. The Workforce Operations Manager will be expected to resolve complex, non-routine problems, and issues where no precedent has been established or exists with limited supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Conduct operational analysis, including, but not limited to, collecting and analyzing data to generate recommendations for staffing and process improvements to key business leaders.
- Manage the monthly workforce demand forecasting, capacity planning, department financial reporting process, including, but not limited to, analysis of actual results vs. forecasts and providing details to support future forecasts. This includes providing recommendations for the monthly and annual budget-setting and business planning process.
- Manage and maintain workforce financial and operational scorecards.
- Manage ad-hoc projects based on business or client requests.
- Develop and deliver presentations as necessary.
- Partner with and train other functions to ensure all users understand and are able to interpret data.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; Preferred experience in Project Management, Workforce Planning, Management Consulting
- 2-4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate consulting or similar position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to present information to executives and clients as needed and be able to participate in meetings with other business partners
- Advanced MS Excel, including pivot table creation, advanced formulas, VLOOKUP function