Director of Sales
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a Director of Sales who will be responsible for the overall management of the assigned market(s). Title of Director Sales (vs. Sales Manager) is awarded based on a combination of the market’s volume, a number of customers and associated complexity, and the market’s strategic importance. The position is responsible for achieving the market’s Profit and Loss (“P&L”) targets, generating new business opportunities, and managing the business unit operations. It is a pivotal role in the management of the team members responsible for achieving client deliverables related to each client’s budget and bonus objectives.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage business unit resources to deliver EBITDA* objective. [* Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization]
- Identify revenue opportunities and align business unit resources to gain those new revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to organize a business unit team to retain and grow all client relationships.
- Work with all roles that have direct customer responsibility to build and nurture strong customer relationships at the mid to senior level of the organization.
- Manage and lead staffing priorities so that workload balancing/utilization is maximized.
- Ability to anticipate future market changes so that resources can be adjusted accordingly; this includes planning for new revenue growth as well as customer shifts/consolidations.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience in Sales
- 10+ years of experience in sales, consumer packaged goods, and/or food brokerage organization or equivalent
- 5 years of successfully managing a P&L, budgeting and forecasting, and managing client expectations either personally or through a team
- 5 years previous experience with managing direct reports
- Extensive understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively