Full Time Retail Sales Representative
At our company, we grow people, brands, and businesses.
We are hiring a self-motivated Retail Sales Representative to service and sell to retail accounts within an assigned territory, ensuring client standards are met and sales volumes are increased. The Retail Sales Representative possesses strong sales skills and the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level. This role works with one of our industry-leading clients in the Consumer Package Goods (CPG) industry with brands in categories such as Grocery, Personal Care, and Frozen Food. The ideal candidate is independent, ambitious, and driven to succeed.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay, APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- You will be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations, access to reliable transportation is critical
- Shifts are Monday through Friday
- Able to lift or push up to 50 pounds; comfortable standing, stooping and bending for long periods of time
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage and travel reimbursement
- Competitive pay rates
What You’ll Do:
- Flex your organizational skills to build relationships with store personnel, create impactful action plans, and support a positive brand image
- Ensure sales are flawlessly executed on time and against client’s growth initiatives
- Meet and exceed sales goals by increasing in-store visibility of client products and promotions
- Ensure products are always available by maintaining merchandising and display standards
- Implement innovative marketing strategies that drive product positioning and awareness
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of retail sales or merchandising experience preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with customers at all personnel levels
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, elevated sense of urgency, and attention to detail
- Strength working independently, but also as a member of a team
- General computer skills/understanding and daily Internet accessibility
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.