CDS District Manager
Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is looking for a well-rounded District Manager to oversee Product Demonstrators within Costco locations. As a District Manager, you have a passion for driving sales and providing exceptional customer experiences. The ideal candidate takes pride in developing and successfully leading multi-unit teams inside Costco while flawlessly executing CDS sales strategies.
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
- Program management of all part-time Product Demonstrators in the assigned district, including measuring performance management, metrics and execution goals.
- Recruitment and Retention of retail associates through effective training and development
- Build and maintain professional and value oriented relationships with various levels of field retail management to drive positive relationships
- Drive demonstration events within your district through execution and results management
- 1-3 years’ experience managing multi-unit locations program/project supervisor or similar leadership experience
- 2-5 years in retail management working with part-time employees
- Flexible retail schedule including weekends
- Home office required, with the ability to travel up to 40%
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other web applications