Specialist Accounts Receivable
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Specialist Accounts Receivable to prepare customer statements, bills and invoices, reconciles expenses to the general ledger; handles basic client inquiries, and performs other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records for the Order to Cash team and buy/sell Clients.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Run draft invoices, review and verify appropriate documentation, accuracy, and approval prior to payment.
- Assign invoice dates and correct information as needed; including shortages.
- Create monthly invoices for rapid drafts and attach all back-up, and create journal entries to record invoices into accounting books.
- Generate final invoices and forward to Clients via (EDI, mail, and email) and colleagues as requested
- Verify Client's orders have correct pricing for the product(s).
- Perform data entry of rapid drafts received into excel worksheet.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience (Accounting); Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent job-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable/Invoicing
- Position requires knowledge of office policies and procedures
- Courtesy and judgment in communicating with others to exchange information
- Ability to read and understand ledgers, and debits and credits
- Basic accounting knowledge and good math skills