At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Accounting Specialist to function as a leader of shopper marketing fiscal accountability and stewardship across multiple programs, categories, and retail channels. A successful Accounting Specialist must practice effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners, and third-party vendors. Strong attention to detail and a passion for financial rigor are a must.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Track vendor estimates.
- Validate all vendor invoices to ensure accuracy in billing.
- Manage the reconciliation process.
- Partner with various teams to manage budget tracking for all programs.
- Work with client’s finance and shopper marketing leads to manage budget changes and period close processes.
- Lead all communication with the client’s finance team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 Years of experience in finance within an agency environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners, and third-party vendors
- Strong attention to detail and a passion for financial rigor are a must
- Understanding of agency financial processes