Manager Accounts Receivable Collections
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Manager of Accounts Receivable Collections who will report to Director of Revenue and Client Metrics and provides support with the management of the company’s receivables. This role is responsible for the collection of accounts receivable and management of the AR collections staff.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manages collection associates. Responsibilities include hiring, training, attendance, staffing issues, and performance evaluations.
- Communicate and monitor compliance of company policies and objectives in the collections department.
- Ensure accurate financial results by participating in the closing of the monthly accounting cycles.
- Communicate status of receivable balances and past due accounts to management.
- Provides reports of potential write-offs and prepares a statistical analysis of agings.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience in AR collection
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing for deadline
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to make oral presentations
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers