SAS Full Time Elite Merchandiser
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
The Elite Merchandiser is responsible for the management and daily direction of a crew of merchandisers on assigned tasks and projects. You will work with each Area Supervisor for successful, on-time execution of all goals. The Elite Merchandiser is the communication link between the retailer, the stores and SAS. You must be able to effectively communicate goals and results as a representative of SAS on the retailer’s behalf.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision after 30 days.
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development.
- Work with supervisor and merchandisers to identify and resolve issues to ensure completion of all projects to customer satisfaction prior to deadlines.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with merchandisers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with.
- Manage assigned In-Store Team to ensure merchandising procedures and standards are being exceeded to the satisfaction of the company and retailer.
- Follow all policies and standard operating procedures for each retailer.
- Read and follow planograms to effectively complete set and/or project work.
- Perform duties such as: moving, cleaning, and installing shelves, displaying merchandise, placing shelf strips and attaching tags true to planogram integrity, restocks and reorders as necessary.
- Complete training of new hired associates, and provide continued mentoring and training to merchandising team.
- Perform store quality checks, both independently and with store management. Communicate observations and opportunities prior to store departure.
- Daily reporting including: PROD, Store Tracker, or other customer communication system.
- Travel as needed, including overnight stays.
- Preferred: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred: at least 2 years of retail service experience.
- Comfortable with technology – web based apps, word processing, email - able to learn new systems for reporting requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing them to lead the team on diverse projects.