Manager Business Analytics
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic & talented Manager of Business Analytics to be responsible for defining and executing the deliverables and dashboards that relate to the Company’s Operations function. Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with software tools to create, edit, and analyze complex reports, graphs, and presentations. Be able to make sound decisions and the ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information. Support Operations in maximizing value to existing customers. Independently take ownership of projects to completion by effectively coordinating all the necessary resources. Resolve complex, non-routine problems, and issues where no precedent has been established or exists with no supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with leadership to enhance the deliverables provided, identify the required key push reporting and ad hoc analytics needs.
- Develop tools to aid the customer operations team and streamline standard reporting.
- Utilize various data systems, extract raw data from reporting systems, and conduct an in-depth analysis of various KPI’s.
- Perform project management duties by executing project schedules and deadlines, monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, resolving problems, and ensuring timely deliverables.
- Work with existing clients and customers on strategic initiatives to ensure proper resources are allocated, expectations are met and optimal results delivered.
- Manage, train, and mentor team to help them achieve skill development and professional objectives. Manage workload of direct reports to ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience preferred; Experience in Analytics, Business Administration or Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in performing analysis a service-based business or field with database creation/management/query building experience
- Prior experience with Microsoft and SQL tools and applications, including business intelligence, and reporting technology computer systems and software
- Prior experience with business intelligence environments supporting complex performance analysis and consumer insights a plus
- Hands-on leader with outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups