At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic and talented Strategic Planner to develop, direct, implement plans, and research projects to improve and expand an organization's strategic market position and to achieve growth and financial profitability. Ensure that all recommended program concepts and ideas are rooted in customer and category/brand insights.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Collaborate with Marketing Leaders to review key business, strategic, and engagement objectives on each assignment. Focus on a customer or brand-centric approach in order to coordinate research and define program development goals and strategies.
- Work closely with Leaders and/or Field teams to learn and understand priority account business and brand objectives and strategies.
- Work with the client to define an action plan for filling gaps to determine business situation and identifying critical business issues to solve through customer activations.
- Aggregate best practices from current vertical businesses and re-apply where needed on new opportunities.
- Strengthen research and analytical skill through increase usage or obtain training on specific databases of information (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Simmons).
- Responsible for partnering with various departments and teams to identify what data resources are needed to support given pitch, RFP, or proactive Product Strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing or business role where strategy and planning are included in responsibilities
- Previous experience as a Planner, Insights Leader, or Strategist
- Previous experience in a Consumer Marketing Agency
- Analytical and Research Skills; Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business