At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Category Analyst to provide our Sales Managers and Vendor Partners with comprehensive sales analysis and support. This person in this position will be responsible for running and compiling sales summaries, analyzing the data and providing actionable insights for retailer business. Ideal candidate should have strong communication skills, be proficient in Excel, and have the ability to translate data into a story.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Analyze data and translate it into actionable insights with the goal of driving sales.
- Run and publish ad hoc reports as needed/requested.
- Be the voice of the data in telling the story behind it.
- Prepare presentations for buyer meetings/line reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Prior retailer analytical experience preferred
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Team/collaborative approach to decision making with excellent people skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
U.S. Based position excluding Colorado and California