Part Time Brand Ambassador Canada
If you are interested in helping to generate sales and increase brand awareness for some of the leading brands that you know and love, then we have the perfect position for you. A successful Brand Ambassador is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations.
Things to consider:
- Shifts are generally 4-6 hours Thursday-Sunday depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
- Competitive pay rates
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
What You’ll Do:
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Maximize brand awareness by moving around the event area to actively engage with shoppers
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery (Preferred)
- Energetic self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Availability to work a part-time retail schedule including weekends
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.