At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Digital Producer who will work on exciting digital projects for one of our largest clients. Ensure the highest-quality standards by performing quality control and testing on all client work. You will be the liaison between account, technology, creative and delivery teams and will learn everything about project management in the interactive/creative world!
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Partner with internal account teams to effectively manage project responsibilities and deliverables for all digital advertising, web builds, mobile apps and more.
- Assist in the creation of clear documentation, including project plans, budgets, scheduling, and statements of work.
- Assist with budget management and monthly reporting. Coordinate internal and external project resources to consistently meet client deliverables on time and within budget.
- Partner with Account lead to gather all required project assets from a client for delivery to internal departments.
- Maintain working files/records on all projects.
- Identify, communicate and propose a resolution of any issues to appropriate team members to ensure project success.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor of Arts & Media preferred; experience in Digital Marketing, prefer
- 2-3 years of experience as a producer
- Strong understanding of web builds, online advertising and media buy for flash banners, rich media, and mobile
- Experience working with multiple personalities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas; offer and accept constructive reviews
- Outstanding communication skills, detail oriented and extremely organized