Software Engineer III (Enterprise)
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Software Engineer III, this position is a full-stack development role focused on delivering customized solutions to customers and internal users. Software development is the primary duty, but other stages of the software development lifecycle are just as important.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Occasionally meet with stakeholders and users to determine requirements and demo development progress.
- Create wireframes and mockups and architect systems and data models.
- Code back-end services, controllers, and APIs; front-end views and components; and data models that meet the project’s requirements.
- Incorporate and improve unit test coverage and generate UI tests to automate testing.
- Provide post-release training, troubleshooting, and ad-hoc bug fixes. Write and keep technical documents up-to-date.
- Adopt and advance the team’s best practices and actively contribute new ideas and concepts.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent job-related experience Computer Science or other related disciplines
- Additional experience a plus: AngularJS, Azure, Bootstrap, jQuery, REST, SCSS, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services
- Motivated to learn, experiment, and use the latest technologies with a positive attitude and with a desire to solve problems
- Team player who is comfortable partnering with business departments
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills