Part Time Travel Retail Reset Merchandiser
We are looking for a Part Time Retail Reset Merchandiser with a strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise directions. As a Retail Merchandiser, you will showcase products at our client’s retail locations by building and maintaining attractive displays. This position is focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations such as grocery and convenience stores. The ideal candidate will demonstrate good judgement, strong self-management skills, and be able maintain strong client relationships.
Join the best in the business, APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to reliable transportation within your territory is required
- You will be part of a regional team and be assigned a territory servicing multiple locations
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training and ongoing career development
- Mileage reimbursement
What You’ll Do:
- Reset activity, shelf conditions and schematics completion
- Implement schematics, Planograms, MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Ability to take direction regarding tagging, stocking, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Travel locally and out of area possibly involving hotel stay
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Previous experience in retail experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills and daily Internet accessibility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel locally and out of area involving hotel stay
Travel and/or Driving Requirements:
- Travel and driving are essential duties and functions of this job.