Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser
We are hiring a Part Time Retail Project Merchandiser to help increase sales of premium consumer products at our client’s retail locations within in assigned territory. The foundation of retail is built with strong displays for consumers to easily spot the brand names and quality products they love. A successful merchandiser builds, and crafts merchandising displays and maintains strong relationships with in-store management. The ideal candidate is flexible and adaptable with the ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy.
Bring your skills to the company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, APPLY TODAY.
Things to Consider:
- You will work in an assigned territory, travel and driving are essential to this position
- Great training and ongoing career development
- Execute on objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKUs
- Ensure signage is in place for new items at all assigned stores
- Maintain schematic standards and integrity
- Hang shelf signs, place coupons and assemble cardboard displays
- Cleaning of existing sections and fixtures
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills and daily Internet access
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand, stoop and bend for long periods of time, potential use of cleaning chemicals and work in environments susceptible to temperature changes i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections.