Director of Client Services
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly talented Director of Client Services who will function as the leader of strategic planning, execution, and communication for Client-based promotional programs at a specific national retailer or a group of regional retailers. Primary role is to provide leadership and critical thinking in the conception, development, sell-in, and execution of promotional program calendars in conjunction with Company and Client personnel. A successful Director will focus on planning, concept development, commitment to execution excellence, and delivering results that are in concert with Client and retailer initiatives.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Retailer and shopper insights as gleaned through syndicated data.
- National brand platforms and strategy information.
- Manage and report co-marketing budget.
- Retailer presentation and sell-in process.
- Tracking and reporting program status and budget updates.
- Understand retailer objectives to target programming; Provide guidance and insight to other Client teams as “retailer expert”.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required; MBA Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- 8+ years of experience in leadership/management in agency or brand management, including experience in customer-specific marketing with national grocery retailers
- 5+ years of team supervisory experience
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment