Associate Relations Partner I - Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Associate Relations Partner I to provide general support for the Tier 2 associate relations function, to include, but not limited to review and processing of involuntary terminations and disciplinary actions, completion of standard separation agreements as requested, associate relations intake and assignment/escalation as needed, unemployment claims response; assists with and/or responds to escalated associate relations questions; and assists with and/or handles associate relations investigations with appropriate oversight.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Assists with and or responds to Tier 2 employee relations questions and assists with and/or handles Tier 1 employee relations investigations with appropriate oversight.
- Review and processing designated terminations and disciplinary actions.
- Completion of standard separation agreements as requested.
- Employee relations intake and assignment/escalation as needed.
- Processing unemployment claims and coordinating hearings, and electronic file maintenance.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of entry level Human Resources experience.
- Intermediate Level Microsoft Office Applications with Word/Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritize work and exceptional customer services skills.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Paramount sensitivity to and ability to maintain confidentiality.