Lead Software Engineer - Remote
At Advantage Solutions, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses. We are a large scale, publicly held quiet giant with a growing technology team, ready to build amazing technical solutions with you. We can't wait to learn more about you and we're equally excited about the opportunity to grow your amazing career at Advantage.
We are seeking a talented remote based Lead Engineer Software to architect, design, and develop software that supports the business units (Sales, Marketing, HR, etc.) in the Company; systems and software include CRM, Business Intelligence, and other strategic custom software applications. The Lead Software Engineer serves as the project lead for small to mid-sized projects and primary point of contact for client stakeholders. Will manage stakeholders, gather requirements, design solutions, write and review code.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing technical talent. Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Parental Leave
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Design, develop, test, and deploy code for the Company's technology platforms.
- Plan and execute efforts to address technical debt for legacy systems and processes.
- Work with many technologies and serves as the subject matter expert on select technologies or platforms.
- Guide the software development of the custom application, CRM, business intelligence and IT strategic projects.
- Lead efforts to gather and convert Business Requirements into Functional Designs and Wireframes; Architect and develop solutions for complex business problems.
- Triage and troubleshoot issues with users; Support user training and onboarding activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience required; Prior consulting experience is a big plus
- 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment; Analytical and Research Skills