Business System Analyst - MS Dynamics AX - Remote
At Advantage Solutions, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a remote dedicated Business System Analyst who will work with internal and external customers in gathering functional requirements documents, understanding application architecture, and managing the unit testing of deliverables. Candidate should have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies. Hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX preferred (suite/module agnostic).
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Interact with client/customers to gather and document requirements; Planning and leading design sessions. Documenting and maintaining functional and non-functional requirements including system overviews, functional narratives, and detailed use cases.
- Resolve issues regarding new systems, system implementations, systems changes and system defects.
- Plan, arrange, and conduct meetings, workshops, and relations with client/user staff during all phases of projects including one-on-one training when necessary.
- Work with all relevant departments, cross-functional teams, and 3rd party solutions providers to explain requirements to develop new products/applications and resolve any issues.
- Promote the use of internal applications through client/customer the requested meeting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- MS Dynamics AX funcitonal expertise
- 5+ years of experience gathering requirements, writing functional specifications and test procedures, tracking errors, documenting results
- 3+ years of work experience managing projects
- Extensive experience with documentation and problem resolution
- Experience writing and conducting training sessions on new technology or applications
- Experience working with Internal/external customers, consultants, developers, and vendors