Senior Analyst I Technical Support- Remote
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Analyst 1 for Technical Support who will be the primary source of Tier 2 computer and other technology support for Company associates and may sometimes assist external clients with access to Company systems. Support largely includes remote, phone and web-based helpdesk support, as well as some in-person support of associates in the Sr Analyst I Technical Support's assigned office. This is a Tier 2 technical support position. The successful candidate is expected to have advanced troubleshooting skills and the ability to utilize multiple resources to determine the final resolution to technical support issues.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain a high customer service level by assisting end users (both internal and external) with systems, software applications, and other technical-related issues.
- Assist internal and external customers remotely over the phone, through email, and other communications media. Use remote desktop support software to view and interact with the remote user’s computer or mobile device.
- Repair/install/maintain PC and mobile device hardware and software as needed to ensure user productivity.
- Engage in in-depth research on technical issues to assist associates, external customers, and other Technical Support Analysts.
- Ensure PC communication and connectivity to LAN/WAN, including connectivity to servers, printers, and the Internet is current and working.
- Enter and manage helpdesk tickets to document work for all services provided.
- Associate's Degree required; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred; Experience in Information Systems, A+ certification is required, and Network+ certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service is required
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Knowledge of the following communication and connectivity systems required: Microsoft TCP/IP, networking protocols, network printing/printer troubleshooting, file sharing, Internet application connectivity