Full Time Reset Merchandiser Night Shift
Our Full Time Reset Merchandiser Night Shift job is looking for overnight merchandisers to build and install store shelving units in supermarkets throughout the state. The ideal candidate has great attention to detail and knowledge of reset merchandising tasks including resets, tagging, building displays, cleaning, facing, rotating stock, etc. You will enjoy this role if you are good with tools and like to build and organize items.
Things to consider:
Travel required to multiple locations. Adverage drive time to locations is 45 minutes.Travel can be up to 1.5 to 2 hours on occasion. Project locations are dictated by our customer.
All associates must be able to travel to all stores in the Cincinnati/Dayton Division; this could be as far north as St Mary’s, OH, as far south as Maysville, KY, and as far west as Connersville, IN.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people and earning competitive pay! APPLY NOW!!
What We Offer:
- Full Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(K) with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
What You’ll Do:
- Implement schematics/Plan-O-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion
- Engage in considerable physical activity, lift and/or push up to 40 pounds, stand for long periods of time, and work in colder than normal conditions i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Administration/Reporting: complete accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.(web based)
- High School Diploma
- Previous retail and/or merchandising experience (preferred).
- Exercise sound judgment, work independently and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of proper safety practices when handling products, tools
- Daily access to a PC computer or smartphone with internet/email access
- Own reliable transportation to the jobsite