Account Executive Agency
At IN Connected, a division of Advantage Solutions, we are data driven Shopper Commerce agency leading the industry in bringing Unified Commerce to life for our clients. Our convergent approach actively marries connected commerce, media, e-commerce and trade to create more ways for consumers to come into a Brand and for the Brand to come into their lives. We are a united band of creators, entrepreneurs, strategists, data nerds, social gurus, culinary explorers, commerce specialists with a vision to transform Commerce activation and a mission to bring unity to a layered and siloed landscape.
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a high energy Account Executive to serve as the agency liaison with the client to ensure that the client’s needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs. Primary role is development, implementation, financial management and post-analysis of promotional programs in conjunction with the client and/or customer personnel. A successful Account Executive will deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through flawless program management. Additionally, they must be able to collaborate effectively to deliver on mutual client and retailer objectives. Results will be obtained through effective communication and superior follow-up with the client, customer, internal agency and all third-party vendors.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Program tracking, timeline development and management, budget management and reconciliation, post-promotional analyses, and internal and external reporting.
- Develop effective client and retailer relationships to facilitate communication and execution with internal departments, including creative and production, to ensure that client deliverable is successfully achieved.
- Research, negotiate and plan with third-party vendors and organizations.
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design, and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals.
- Support agency partners with coordination of deliverables and updates.
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing is required; 1-2 years of experience in a consumer product, brand or agency
- Ability to build and own a complete understanding of managed brands/retailers
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Creative thinker and self-starter who is able to multitask
- Strong organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills