Senior Art Director - Remote
At The Alchemedia Project, we are fearless foodies! We are seeking a talented Senior Art Director to use creative design skills and conceptual ideation to produce materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlines. Participate in brainstorms and concept development. Manage projects from beginning to end, working closely with account and production while directing junior designers with clarity.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Develop creative communications for agency, client and new business initiatives.
- Copilot with Copywriter and Development partners in the creation, identification and presentation of leading ideas from the agency team.
- Maintain the creative direction and expectations for specific projects, ensuring they fit the client, brand and overall business objectives—and are cohesive across the entire campaign.
- Be familiar with vendors and have the ability to work with a variety of product specifications.
- Play an active role in strategic brainstorming sessions with Creative and Account leaders, offering creative solutions and presenting creative rationale aligned with the client’s objectives.
- Work within a team environment and have the ability to collaborate.
- Direct junior designers through execution with clarity and leadership.
- Conceptualize and strategize agency initiatives.
- Efficiently utilize Adobe CC and MS Office Suites.
- Have a working knowledge of production, file preparation and formatting.
- Stay self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadline (manage time & budget effectively).
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate superior attention to detail and follow-through.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 4-5 years of experience in similar industry
- Proficiency in Adobe design suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, XD or motion a plus)
- Demonstrates a proactive work ethic
- Self-motivated to complete multiple tasks and projects on time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of strategy, message, design and a portfolio that demonstrates it