Senior Copywriter - Food Service Agency
From daily coffee stops to weekend lunch capades to once-in-a-lifetime vacations, consumers are always on the go. Brands that meet them where they are with the products, services and experiences that delight will win. Marlin Network is a destinations marketing agency that understands where guests are going, what makes them stay and what brings them back for more. Marlin was founded with a mission to create foodservice marketing that was smart, engaging and unexpected. Today, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands, and it’s all thanks to strategy that enlightens, creative that connects and clients who truly get it.
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Senior Copywriter to develop content and communication for advertising and marketing campaigns for the agency. Responsible for all aspects of agency copywriting projects, taking projects from original conception through completion, a single point of contact for those projects, participates in brainstorming sessions, and crafts compelling messages to convey a concept and support a design. Works with management, customers, and clients to craft messaging or generate scripts as required and may be asked to oversee a team of writers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Write and create copy for product-related marketing and sales collateral, retail communication, email and online merchandising assets, and corporate documents.
- Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis.
- May generate scripts for internal client meetings, as well as video concepts and scripts used for corporate videos produced by and for IN or any Company affiliate.
- Mentor interns, juniors, and copywriters, leading by example and offering guidance when appropriate.
- Present work to direct Supervisor, Client Service team, and the Client as required.
- Build strong internal relationships with Field Marketing, Account Services, and the Production department teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent job-related experience required
- 5+ years of experience in either an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio of professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills; well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Analytical and Research skills
- Ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people; skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance; team building skills