Retail Development Associate - Rotational Program
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Retail Development Associate (RDA) to be part of a specialized training program that takes high-potential talent and inserts them into the Retail world to develop retail-specific insights and business acumen via on-the-job training.
- Merchandiser – minimum 2-3 months
- Will learn about store level operations, merchandising, setting up displays, completing projects, and overall store operations.
- Will also work with Peer Trainers/Supervisors to learn team management skills, time reporting & running a merchandising team.
- Analytics (Loading, Finance, Reporting) - 3 months
- Will receive training on project, program & data collection reporting, along with analysis on opportunities & exceptions. Work on data mining, presentation, metrics & common key performance indicators used.
- Account Management - 3 months
- Will work with Support Center and oversee the management of projects or client work.
- Work on sales skills, gathering needed information to communicate to the field team for a successful execution of the work needed.
- Operations Management –
- Working side-by-side with an Operations Manager. Learning to hire new merchandisers, managing scheduling, payroll approvals, & exception completion will be a large focus.
- Visits to teams in the field assisting and overseeing operations.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing POS materials for products on the shelf.
- Ability to perform the job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings, utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use, and proactive in alerting Management of any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with assigned Client(s) personnel, Company Retail personnel, BDMs, and other Company personnel (as needed).
- Participate in Client’s market trips, as well as attend and participate in client meetings as requested.
- Complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- Analysis and dissemination on a regular, timely basis of all Company retail reports including New Item, Void Correction, Hotline; Audit results; Client’s current priorities; Open sales territories; Client’s market trips.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience in Retail Operations/Sales
- 0-2 years of experience in the Retail environment; Leadership position; Military Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Mathematical and analytical skills needed