Sr Account Executive Agency
IN Connected Marketing is the end-to-end shopper journey solutions division of Advantage Solutions, the largest Sales and Marketing Agency in North America. With data, insight and expertise we are able to deliver the right idea connecting with shoppers at the right time, place and impact to change behavior. Being completely customer connected means we can leverage our retail relationships for your brands like no one else. We pride ourselves on being efficient, agile and innovative, while challenging ourselves daily to make sure we get the most for our clients.
The Senior Account Executive functions as a leader of Agency consumer promotion and shopper marketing program deliverables within multiple categories or retail channels. Primary role is to serve as a face of the Agency to assigned client contact(s) during creative communications design development, execution and analysis of account/brand-specific programs.
A successful Senior Account Executive will organize and synchronize a cross-functional team to deliver communication platforms, program concept development, and analysis of results. Must practice effective written and oral communication skills with clients, customers, agency partners and third-party vendors.
- When programs move from planning to execution, become the lead agency contact with client
- Develop and own all internal and third-party vendor partners
- Demonstrate working knowledge of consumer/shopper marketing landscapes and the client’s own industry to develop new business opportunities and potential revenue streams within existing client
- Responsible for understanding what customer and client allow, and identify innovative vehicles/vendors that meet set objectives
- Directly manage program execution, timeline & budget management and post promotional reporting in accordance with company systems and processes.