From daily coffee stops to weekend lunch capades to once-in-a-lifetime vacations, consumers are always on the go. Brands that meet them where they are with the products, services and experiences that delight will win. Marlin Network, a division of Advantage Solutions, is a destinations marketing agency that understands where guests are going, what makes them stay and what brings them back for more. Marlin was founded with a mission to create foodservice marketing that was smart, engaging and unexpected. Today, we work with some of the world’s biggest brands, and it’s all thanks to strategy that enlightens, creative that connects and clients who truly get it.
Are you a creative thinker and self-starter who is able to effectively handle multiple tasks and projects? We are seeking a successful Account Executive (AE) to serve as the agency relationship manager with the client to ensure their needs and objectives are achieved through execution of strategically grounded marketing programs. A successful Account Executive will deliver measurable results to the client for their brands through program management. As part of our winning team, you’ll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Project Management duties: Track and manage programs and timelines, maintain budget accuracy, conduct post promotional analyses for reporting throughout the business.
- Develop stellar interdepartmental, cross-functional relationships with leaders throughout the company.
- Determine project components based on objectives, including concept, event, tactics, associated costs.
- Research and party vendors and negotiate services to augment project objectives.
- Collaborate with the company’s sales force, broker organization and/or marketing team throughout program development, execution, and post analysis.
- Responsible for managing the creative development process and ensuring all concept, graphic design, and copy elements are completed with the appropriate communication priorities and client approvals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in consumer the product goods industry, brand management, or agency
- Must possess exception written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of developing and utilizing cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Ability to balance multiple projects with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office