Digital Marketing Manager - Remote
Digital Marketing Manager works to promote Clients’ eCommerce business and is responsible for driving discoverability, traffic, and conversion to achieve eCommerce objectives. Key aspects of the Digital Marketing Manager role include:
- Be an integral part of a fast moving, quick decision-making team in the Entertainment industry. Our business is often run in real-time, therefore strong Communications (clear & concise) are critical.
- We want your thoughts, ideas and contributions! Having the ability to document these to be shared with fellow team members and our leadership is vital, therefore strong MS Office proficiency is critical.
- Do you know what makes a great website? Do you have the ability to analyze reporting and make recommendations? We want your subject matter expertise!
- Can you build and execute your ideas into the digital environment? We are looking for an individual who can roll-up their sleeves and execute the digital strategy.
- Must be a people person, regardless of who you are interacting with. We work hard, play hard, and we have fun doing it!
- As a team, we all wear multiple hats and work multiple initiatives. Keeping them all organized and on track is vital.
- Integrity is what you in a virtual world when no one is watching! You’ll be running your portion of the business and will be expected to meet deadlines and objectives with minimal supervision at times.
- Have you done this before? If so, great! If not it’s ok, we’ll help you along!
- We need your digital campaign tracking and analytics experience and expertise! We’ll teach you our internal processes, but your overall knowledge base will be critical to the team’s success.
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Manage and optimize Clients’ campaigns to maximize sales.
- Build enhanced content pages that showcase competitive differentiation and cross-promotional opportunities.
- Help execute marketing promotions, online coupons, promo codes, etc.
- Create best-in-class catalog pages with a focus on SEO (titles, bullet points, product description, hidden keywords).
- Manage promotional budgets for multiple clients (20+).
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent experience in Digital Marketing required
- 5+ Years of experience in related field
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Visualize & Plan Objectives & Goals Strategically
- Track Record of Building & Maintaining Customer/Client Relationships
- Experience using G-Suite is a plus