We build people, brands and businesses! We are looking for a dynamic Business Manager to join one of our account teams. Reporting to a Senior Director, this position is responsible for the overall management of a business function across multiple categories and departments within a larger account in the brokerage business. This role will have responsibilities within the execution of strategic plans, business plans, budgeting, hiring for the account team.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Achieve budgeted goals for area of accountability.
- Manage the development, timeline of new Private Brands items to provide a full line of innovative and differentiated products
- Works with PB Innovation and Product Excellence teams, as well as strategic supplier partners, to research and identify new product development opportunities, creating an innovation pipeline
- Execute new strategic initiatives for the account or the assigned categories.
- Ensure execution of the Large Account Management Process framework to identify the most critical initiatives and relationships and work with the team to lay out short and long-term plans to achieve relationships at the appropriate level for the account or assigned category business unit.
- Demonstrate functional expertise in all facets of Private Brand & Branding via on-the-job development, educational and networking opportunities.
- Attract, develop and retain key talent to enable the execution of the collective goals of the customer and the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA/Graduate Degree preferred
- 5 years professional work experience required
- Experience in product development required
- Experience in building and nurturing brands preferred, private brand management a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams
- Ability to contribute to setting and achieving budgets
- Good grasp of Product Development, Marketing, Retail, Category Management, and Logistics