Reset Merchandiser SAS
Thank you for your interest in working with SAS Retail Services. This requisition is meant to be used by candidates to express their interest in working for SAS Retail Services Whole Foods Market team. Please complete your profile and application in our system, including location as we have openings across the country. We will use this information as a baseline to have our discussion with you in regards to our positions and how they may be comparable to your current or desired role. Once we determine the appropriate fit, we will transfer you to a position specific requisition with SAS Retail Services Whole Foods Market team. The job duties and responsibilities below are representative of a Merchandiser and may or may not be the same for the role in which you apply.
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer you flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
As an SAS team member, you will partner with retailers to enhance the consumer’s shopping experience. You will be responsible for maintaining a strong communication flow between all parties as well as supporting the team by providing the necessary tools to execute our services in the most efficient manner while delivering high-quality results.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like you and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large growing company with a national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
This is a representation of some of the many locations where we have positions available. Once you apply providing your location and experience, we will contact you for hiring in a location that fits your availability.
What We Offer
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Bi-weekly pay
- Safely and efficiently stock new or changing products by following the Retailer store schematic
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Check code dates, rotate products that may be old or slow moving and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Planogram experience preferred
- High School diploma preferred