At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are looking for a Treasury Clerk candidate with interests in supporting our finance, liquidity and cash management teams. You are detailed and results-driven. You will have an opportunity to do forecasting, handling working capital, debt management, and budgeting. You will have excellent communication skills since you are the interface between the Treasury Department, our banks and our business unit management teams.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Daily cash positioning (ACH, wires, transfers, tracking).
- Bank account administration, analysis, reporting and month end closing.
- Forecasts; Borrowing as needed; Working capital analysis.
- Investing excess cash daily per investment guidelines.
- Tracking interest income and expense against the budget.
- Provides assistance for creating forecasts and budgets for managers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent job-related experience is required
- Must possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Must have an advanced understanding of the financial management process.
- Excellent time-management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills including pivot tables, Vlookups, and strong keyboard commands