At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Operations Coordinator to assist with the project management details related to program support for the purpose of successful program execution. A successful Operations Coordinator functions as the point of contact for internal placement of active field associates and assists with program tracking and program execution support.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Facilitate demo events including scheduling of internal field associates, loading of event calendars, fulfillment, field associate support, reporting and other related duties as assigned.
- Assist the Company and Client marketing personnel with the management of programs and its multiple elements.
- Perform project management duties for program execution, ensuring deliverables are consistently completed on time.
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports.
- High School Diploma or GED required or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience in marketing or business operations
- Consumer promotions, media or agency experience a plus
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Team building Skills
- Analytical and Research Skills