At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Account Director to be responsible for overseeing the performance of the Account Services team within Client Services. S/he focuses on achieving key departmental KPIs and success metrics while empowering and encouraging team members to develop innovative strategies for attaining performance. S/he is responsible for analyzing on-going account performance and adjusting priorities, goals, and activities based on results. The Account Director organizes and leads cross-functional teams across a range of high-complexity projects, which may include organizational and process design, departmental roadmap development, business development, and client engagement.
The Account Director shares responsibility for the management of the Senior Account Management team. S/he plays a pivotal part in honing each team member’s people management skills and aiding in overall career development. The Account Director oversees team interactions and dynamics of Account Services as a whole, serving as an escalation point for an account and team member-related issues, concerns, and suggestions.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Fosters a high performance and high-quality environment so Adlucent achieves excellent results for our clients.
- Coaches people managers in Account Services on leading teams effectively while also driving employee engagement.
- Collaborates with the leadership team to develop, track, and achieve departmental goals.
- Oversees department performance as measured against major KPIs and goals; monitors trends to proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Owns resource allocation and planning decisions for the Account Services team. Responsible for Account Services financial management, including client forecasting/projections, budgets, and billing.
- Manages Account Services employee relations, working in conjunction with People & Culture to facilitate teamwork and address questions and conflicts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of experience in Account Management
- 7+ years account or management experience in PPC advertising, preferably managing multi-million-dollar budget SEM programs through Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Proven people manager skills developing employees and optimizing organizational effectiveness, including a minimum of two years building and leading teams
- Strong track record of delivering outstanding service to clients, both internal and external, as well as business results and ROI
- Ability to communicate complex data with clarity and simplicity