Sales Analyst - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Analyst to support a designated retail team(s) to make discernible differences across the operations with accurate and insightful data analysis. Demonstrate knowledge of and experience with software tools to create, edit, and analyze complex reports, graphs, and presentations. Be able to make sound decisions and the ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information. Independently take ownership of projects to completion by effectively coordinating all the necessary resources. Resolve complex, non-routine problems and issues where no precedent has been established or exists with little or no supervision.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Utilizing various data systems, extracts raw data from the reporting system and conducts an in-depth analysis of customer product flow. Consults with internal business partners or external clients to present data and recommends actions to assist the client with meeting business objectives.
- Extracts data from third-party market research resources, integrates with internal data and conducts trend analysis. Interprets results and presents recommendations to business leader.
- Works closely with business partners to develop report specifications based on client needs.
- Manages ad hoc projects based on a business partner or client requests.
- Pro-actively develops and delivers presentations as required by the client.
- Provides detailed analysis of client reports. Ability to review data and make recommendations to the Company and the client on retail strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required; experience in Business Analytics
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical position with CPG experience
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make oral presentations
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.