At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Lead Warehouse whose primary role is to manage the day-to-day project load of the warehouse and distribution center team to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner. Responsible for interfacing directly with office leadership and department staff to develop schedules, manage competing deadlines, assign tasks to other warehouse personnel, and follow-up to ensure completion. Provide quality control for large fulfillment orders by spot checking others’ work for accuracy. Assist with the receiving function of the warehouse; ensure goods are received in good order, verify correct quantities, etc., and maintain vendor relationships to order products and materials for the warehouse.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Work with management to determine the amount of time necessary to complete given projects and assign human resources accordingly to ensure on-time completion.
- Assist in the execution of project work by fulfilling sales orders and preparing orders for shipment.
- Maintain accurate project files as required by the management team; copying and filing may be required.
- Employ best in class procedures for receiving inventory from our 3rd party vendors; verifying quantities, inspecting merchandise, alerting individuals/teams who are affected by delivery and oversee proper storage of received materials.
- Attend meetings as necessary to ensure proper project planning and to elevate any issues that may become obstacles to meeting deadlines.
- Inspect finished goods, kits, and projects for defects; work directly with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of purchased goods and services.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent job-related experience required
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse and/or fulfillment center operations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, web-browsers, and Navision Accounting/Inventory Software system