Bilingual SAS Field Recruiter
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dedicated Field Recruiter to be responsible for managing the full cycle recruiting process for high volume, field-based positions. The field recruiter develops active and passive candidates for a variety of field-based positions. This position will have extensive interaction with hiring managers requiring a consultative approach that drives the recruiting process to completion. The field recruiter will be responsible for hard to fill markets or special projects.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) Plan
- Training and Career Development
- Mileage reimbursement
- Leverage employment marketing strategy to build diverse quality pipelines for a variety of roles
- Responsible for identifying candidates and sourcing methods to fill positions with unique and/or hard to fill markets
- Drives the recruiting process with the hiring manager, from candidate sourcing, offer process, and through to acceptance
- Reviews resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates, including arranging interviews, debriefing the candidate and hiring manager, generating offer letters and partnering with the respective coordinator for the onboarding process
- May be asked to assume the roles and responsibilities of “acting” manager/supervisor by providing direction and motivation to recruiters in the absence of the manager/recruiting supervisor or as a temporary assignment for special projects
- This role requires high organizational and attention to detail
- Travel involved
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience is preferred
- 1 years of recruiting experience, preferably in a high-volume retail recruiting environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of candidate sourcing and selection, including strategies, programs, vendors, and tools is required
- Must have a proven track record of success and be self-motivated
- Utilizes lateral thinking skills to approach solutions indirectly and creatively